Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Starflower Outfit

  1. #1
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    I am going to purchase the Starflower outfit in a couple of weeks and I was wondering if anyone knows if you can still purchase the Starflower outfit through the catalogue?

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner OSusannah's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    939
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's been offline for a while now, so I would really doubt it. Never hurts to ask, though! I purchased mine at AGPC on July 9 when we were there for a Brownie trip. It's adorable and I didn't know the little part at the bottom of the skirt came off until one of the Brownies showed me. [img]redface.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That sounds like a fun Brownie trip! I'll definitely call them and double check.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member cami713's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    1,375
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm still amazed at how fast they retired this one. It seems like it was out for half a year, maybe. But then there's still outfits like the Beachside one that have been around for years.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It came out around August/September of last year I think.

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ July 22, 2005 07:33 PM: Message edited by: dolllover ]</font>

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner OSusannah's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    939
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think they produce only a certain quantity of an outfit based on their projection of how well it will sell. That would be why some items-the pink ski trip outfit for instance-sell out so quickly while others hang around "forever."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •